I'm back..

It's been a goal of mine for a while to blog but, I realize if you do not make a habit of doing things, life does get in the way of things you may want to fulfil or do. Things have really changed since the last time I blogged. I'm not quite sure where to start, but I decided that I should try and make this a habit, as a reflection of opportunities to improve or reflect on life. Lately, my work life has been quite stressful -- however, I am luck to have close ones and my boyfriend remind me that despite your day being a challenging one, there are worse things in life. Yesterday I was reminded that no matter how much you dwell on life, you are the only person who can change it. Therefore, make the most of what you can and try to focus on doing one thing that day that makes you happy. I think from here on out, my quest is to share one thing that makes me see the brighter side of life. With that being said, today I was asked by a parent if their child could come in and color with me. Time is valuable and the fact that this little girl wants to spend their time just sitting with me and chatting and coloring is something that makes me smile.

Comments

Popular Posts